Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Tress-Up on hot Dolls

Hi there,

I searched a lot for stylish dolls on Stardoll waring one of the new Tress-Up Hairstyles.
So here is, what I found:


                     1. ashley_1708 - wild chic                   2. Kaszmir13 - gentle touch of pink


                      3. kadet12 - dark rocking bird           4. manson41 - grunge queen

 
                                                    5. missfake23 - colorful amazon



Which one do you like most?
- tell us in the comments!
I'd also like to feature some of the other hairstyles, but as desperately I've searched, I couldn't find dolls wearing the other hairstyles of the new Tress-Up-Collection - so if you know somebody wearing one of them, tell me in the comments, too!
Yours, Nora

3 comments: