Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Blog, New Start



Hi everybody!
I  decided to start this blog new and from the beginning, so I made a new design, a new banner and now I'm desperately searching for new and dedicated writers. If you're interested in a writing-position write in my GB or just wait, because I'll release a "writers wanted" post soon.
Of course a new blog needs new media-partners, too, so if you're interested, please write in my GB. We are offering to every new media-partner an introduction post, a link in a media-partner-list on the right sidebar including the latest posts of the blogs and the logo at the bottom of this blog!
I also thought over the former blog-concept and decided to do something new, and I will respond to that point later.

Please tell me what you think about the new design, the new header and the fact that this all will become a whole new project!
Yours,
Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment